Who we are?
Slandrova ulica 4
Data privacy manager is Emil Marinsek.
Available via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +386 1 5610 900.
Parents and caretakers are advised to teach their children about safe and responsible use of the Internet which also includes disclosure of their personal data. Underage individuals should not enter their personal data to the www.subglider.eu webpage.
We are not liable for the accuracy of the data entered by the user.
Legality of personal information processing
Personal information controlling and processing are based only on voluntarily given consent from visitor at www.subglider.eu.
When user orders virtual or printed marketing material, service or other, Maremico’ s legal base for controlling and processing personal information in performance of a contract. That is not possible without personal information.
User can freely opt in for other marketing purposes if that is his wish.
What personal information we collect?
Maremico collects certain user personal information:
Before copying adjust list in accordance with the web page!!!
– name and surname,
– post address,
– phone number,
– company name and VAT number,
– users date of birth,
– users given consents for personal information processing,
– clicks and open rate (email, notification messages, website),
– visited sites in www.subglider.eu,
– user’s former inquiries, purchases,
– IP address.
Why we collect and process your personal information?
Maremico commits to act according to data minimization principle and therefore collects and processes personal information needed to perform a contract. Purposes are different, each is clearly and understandably stated besides web form.
For direct marketing, you have always a choice to voluntary opt in or out.
By submitting their information, you permit Maremico d.o.o. to use personal information for:
– performance of a contract and pre-contract that you enter with us,
– sending e-newsletter, articles, useful advices, event notifications, e-mails containing company’s (or company’s partners) offers, new products, special offers,
– personal phone calls,
– sending SMS and classic post,
– to show ads in advertisement platforms (Google, Facebook),
– statistical and market analysis measuring site performance (click following, opening e-mails),
– direct marketing,
– our legitimate interests,
– compliance with a legal obligation.
We only use your personal information when we believe it is lawful to do so.
Every user has the right to:
– request from the personal data privacy manager to confirm, whether his personal information is in the system or not,
– request access to your personal data (»data subject
– request copy of his own data,
– request correction of the personal data that we hold about you,
– request erasure of your personal data,
– object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms,
– demand information regarding methods of user data processing,
– restriction of processing of your personal data,
– data portability.
You can withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. This can be done:
– click the unsubscribe button in received e-mails,
– opt out with contacting us at email@example.com,
– or contact us at any other available channel.
We will address all demands as soon as possible, but not later than in 30 days after receiving it.
You cannot demand restriction of use or erasure od personal information that we control and process to fulfill legal requirements.
You have the right to report dispute at any time to the authority in your country. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your
concerns before you approach them, so please contact us first.
How we ensure personal information’s protection?
All personal data are protected in accordance with the Personal data protection act and other valid law, including company’s internal files. Therefore, the data collected will never be sold, traded, lent or disclosed for any other reason to the third party.
We can provide your personal information to law enforcement agencies if we or they suspect fraudulent or criminal activity.
How long we store your personal information?
We aim not to keep your information in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably necessary for achieving the permitted purposes.
Please note that fulfilling some of our obligations, we will need personal information to comply with our responsibilities.
By law we have to keep certain basic information about our customers and their transactions with us for certain specified periods of time.
If you withdraw consent or we as collector change purpose of collecting and processing, your personal information will be erased or anonymized.
We cooperate with third party service providers, to whom we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We aim to ensure we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
If you would like a full list of the relevant service providers that we use please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may forward your personal information to digital marketing platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook and use their cookies for remarketing.
That can include sending information to contractual processors such as Google outside of EU. We will take steps to ensure that adequate protection is provided for that data as required under data protection laws.
Security breach reporting
We continually update our policies to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. Authorities will be notified as soon as possible, but not later than 72 hours after noted security breach.
As a user of our website www.subglider.eu you acknowledge and agree with our terms and conditions which you should comply with. We use:
– Google Analytics cookies for analyzing web site’s traffic,
– Facebook cookies for remarketing and advertising,
– Google cookies for remarketing and advertising,
– multimedia cookies, delete where we don’t have them,
How we use and manage cookies read in Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, section Cookies.